Victorian Government crisis emergency accommodation support

If you’re in urgent need of somewhere to stay, you can get help or call the crisis accommodation 24-hour, statewide services 1800 825 955 (toll-free).

If you’re homeless or at risk of homelessness, or you’re experiencing family violence, crisis and emergency accommodation is available.

Whether you need emergency accommodation or you're after a place to rent or buy, there are support services available to help you and your family find somewhere to live.

Defence Hone Assistance Ownership Scheme

  • Advocacy
  • Homelessness
  • Housing


Ph 1800 825 955

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday


  • Government-funded
  • Accepts DVA pension card holder
  • Accepts Gold Card Holder (Australia)
  • Accepts TPI Gold Card Holder (Australia)
  • Accepts White Card Holder (Australia)

Had an experience using this service? Feel free to share your feedback...

Share your experience with us

Sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with this service

Please share your feedback so we can work with them to improve

Valuing People Valuing Children Valuing Lives

Stay connected with Resolute Ready

Stay informed about our initiatives and events, new programs, and potential surveys to help inform Resolute Ready on the areas we should be advocating for more support from government and service providers. Sign up for our newsletter today to receive the latest updates and news straight to your inbox.

By joining our community, you’ll be the first to know about the resources available to you and your loved ones. You’ll also receive valuable information on mental health, job opportunities, and other critical issues facing our veteran and first responder communities.

Don’t miss out on the chance to stay connected with Resolute Ready and join our mission to support those who have served us.